MA, RP, C-IAYT
MA, RP, C-IAYT
Erin Byron is a Registered Psychotherapist who has co/authored several books in the field of mental and physical health. Erin is founder of Trauma Aware Certified Training and co-founder of Comprehensive Yoga Therapist Training.
When not swimming or playing clarinet, Erin offers professional education, clinical supervision, and therapy.
Erin's Published books on Yoga Therapy;
Yoga for the Creative Soul: Exploring the Five Paths of Yoga to Reclaim Your Expressive Spirit
by Erin Byron
Yoga Therapy for Arthritis: A Whole-Person Approach to Movement and Lifestyle
by Dr Steffany Moonaz, Erin Byron, et al.
Yoga Therapy for Stress and Anxiety: Create a Personalized Holistic Plan to Balance Your Life
by Robert Butera, Erin Byron, et al.
Llewellyn's Complete Book of Mindful Living: Awareness & Meditation Practices for Living in the Present Moment
by Michael Bernard Beckwith, Erin Byron, William L. Mikulas, et al.
Yoga for the Creative Soul: Mental Health Through Yoga & Expressive Arts
Saturday 8:00 - 10:00
Connect to a wisdom beyond words as you discover practical tools to amplify mental health through yoga and expressive arts. Terrific tools for yoga teachers & therapists, holistic health professionals, first responders, educators & anyone interested in improving their mental health.
Reduce the harmful impacts of mental health issues. Experiment with new ways to bring a variety of benefits to your personal practice, clients or classes through postures, breath work, relaxations, visualizations & neurobiological strategies.
- Explore what’s happening beyond the mind (manomaya kosha)
- Engage evidence-informed yoga and expressive arts strategies to transform traumatic, depressive and anxious energies
- Apply yoga, creative practices, breath work and meditation to expand insight
Trauma Aware Yoga in Weekly Classes
Sunday 12:00 - 2:00
Reduce the harmful effects of trauma. Improve well-being in self and students.
Experiment with new ways to bring a variety of benefits to your personal practice, clients or classes.
- Understand strategies to protect trauma survivors’ whole-person safety
- Apply best practices and avoid common mistakes
- Explore postures, breath work, relaxations, visualizations & neurobiological strategies
- Experience a range of effective practices you can use now to rewire the brain away from traumatic habits
- Navigate the 3 stages of trauma recovery